Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Break

"It takes courage to grow up and be who you really are."


I have been on fall break this week.  I am so relived.  I have just been trying to reflect on my life.  I feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I have been so stress, I dred for it all to start back.  The upcoming quarter will be my last.  I feel like school has whizzed by. It makes me sad that this chapter of my life is almost over.  I have met so many amazing people and I have changed so much over the past two years.  I only hope I continue to be a person I am proud of and what to be.  I am so nervous. This is really going to be the beginning of my life.  I have so much to figure out like where I want to go in my life and work to get complete before that time.  I just hope everything works out for me.  


If anyone has advice, feel free to give it to me.  

1 comment:

  1. You have already made great leaps by venturing away from the safety nest of your parents home to attend school in another state. It was a huge step. A step that a lot of other high school grads didn't take...be proud of yourself! No matter which chapter you are on in your life's book...remember to put God first and foremost. Things are always better that way : )

    ReplyDelete