Monday, October 18, 2010

Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown is by far one of the most amazing people I have read about.  She is such a powerful, amazing woman.  I would love to meet her.  I have decided I am going to purchase all of her books and read them.  I recently bought the newest one, Beauty Rules.   I read the book as quickly as possible I was hooked.  I found it so inspirational.  It touches base on every aspect of beauty.  It had so many tips and tricks that I am going to re-read it just so I make sure I took everything in.  The one thing I liked most about the book is the before and after images and real people, not models.  Bobbi Brown never uses a lot of dramatic makeup, but natural.  Each person looked so amazingly gorgeous!  I have tried a couple of things she talks about in the book and they are true and work.  Bobbi Brown seems like a down to earth person who really cares about people and I will surely start purchasing more of her products.  This book was great and positive.  She conveys a clear message that beauty starts within and she helps you learn to achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment