Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blogging!

So it has been forever since I last blogged!  I need to blog more often and just vent!  It is a new year, so why not a new me?  I decided I wanted to go back to school and work towards getting a Bachelors.  Maybe in communications or marketing.  I also started a diet with my sister and bestfriend.  We are eating 1200 calories a day and working out almost everyday!  Hopefully I will see results soon.  I am looking for healthy recipes, so if anyone is reading please recommend some!

My current obsession are BOOKS!!  I have read so many books lately.  Vampire Academy series, The Hunger Game trilogy, Steve Jobs, The Maze Runner trilogy.  I just love it!  I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, and I've read two books on it.  I wish I had some more suggestions for books?

Pinterest?  Where did this come from.  It like BOOM and everyone was talking about Pinterest.  I have found some neat ideas off of Pinterest, but what is the history behind it?

Anyways, hopefully I will blog more!  Its one of my new years resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment